This week was #GivingTuesday!! It's only been around a few years but already has become one of the biggest days for giving in they year and thousands of charities are using campaigns to capitalize on the pool of donors who want to give on Tuesday, December 1st! Below are some of the campaigns that caught our eye and that you could use in your non-profit marketing campaign for the 2016 #GivingTuesday!
Earlier this week the fourth annual Giving Tuesday took place and was a tremendous success raising over $116 million for a number of different charities. In celebration of the events success we made a list of seven of our favorite tweets!
1. Giving Tuesday was a Massive Success
2. Great Way to Show Your Organization Cares About #GivingTuesday
3. Interesting Way to Support Giving Tuesday While Staying True to Your Expertise
4. Give away celebrity swag to entice participation
5. Unique Campaign to Give Something Other Than Money
6. Sometimes Funny Works the Best
7. Using Your Content to Encourage People to Give More